Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, 31 August 2011

This is where it all started...

A few years ago I managed to get my hand on a very popular hat from Noa Noa. They were always sold out. It was really my all time favorite. Then I went and lost it!!! Panic! Last year I was in a store in Fisketorvet and there was one left, the grey one on the right. I thought 299 DKK was a bit much for a hat but since I really loved it, I bought it. After looking at it a bit more carefully, it didn't look like it would be too hard to make one myself. So I went down to the fabric shop and bought some fabric. Result was that all my female family and friends got hats in all sorts of colors for Xmas in 2010. My best reward was from my friend Gitte, she called me and asked me where I had bought the hat from as some of her friends had really liked it too. And now I don't feel like making anymore hats..

No comments:

Post a Comment